Cub Scout, Scouts BSA
Council Rock 2022
Sep 16-18th, 2022
We are gearing up for a great fall scouting event at Lost Lake!
Our Council Rock will focus on the "Bear Necessities of Scouting".
Think of wilderness survival, knots, fire craft, shooting sports, and more.
This is a full-day event, with options to camp both Friday and Saturday nights, for new and returning scouts.
How to Register for Council Rock 2022
We are trying a new system that allows families to register their scouts for cub scout council events electronically!
We recognize that this is different from prior years, so we appreciate your patience in this new process.
1) Scan QR code to access the google form OR type this address into your web browser: https://forms.gle/hX98UgJWEAvDv4Vj9
2) Fill out one (1) google form per attendee. (ie. If a tiger is going, then the adult chaperone will also fill out a form). Lions and Tigers must have a guardian present the whole event.
3) Once you submit the form you will be provided with a link to pay by credit card. Options for payment:
a. Cash or Check: Vist the Midnight Sun Council at 1400 Gillam Way Fairbanks, AK 99701 and submit payment.
b. Credit Card:
i. Over the Phone: Call the council office and pay over the phone (907) 452-1976
ii. Pay Online: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/0786Q1JCGYJCX/checkout/W36MN7UG6HQ7EUSSRRU6Z7P7
4) Registrants should receive a copy of their registration form. If you have any questions if your registration went through, please contact Stacy or Phil at the scout office.
5) Pack and Troop leaders will be responsible for ensuring two-deep leadership and current YPT prior to the event. They will be contacted by council office if we need to create cohorts or have a lack of leaders attending.
Click here to view/download Council Rock 2022 flyer
Click here to view/download Council Rock 2022 Leaders Guide
Click here to view/download Participants Packet