MERIT BADGE DAY
January 20, 2018
Check in: 7:30 - 8:00 am
Opening: 8:15 - 8:30 am
Classes: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Pick up: 4:45 pm
Where: LDS Stake Center, 1500 Cowles St., Fairbanks, AK 99701
The Merit Badge Day is an opportunity for Boy Scouts or Venturers, of any rank, to work on merit badge requirements.
The fee is $10 per Scout.
Welding Merit Badge is an additional $5 per Scout taking/enrolled in the course.
Lunch is included in fee. Must be paid at BSA office by January 12, 2018.
Lunch will be provided by the Order of the Arrow.
|2018 MB notes|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SCOUTS
CLASS A UNIFORM is required for ALL Scouts! (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Scouts must bring:
- ONE Merit Badge Card for each Merit Badge class taken (Signed by his Scoutmaster).
- Supplies – Note paper, pen or pencil, and water bottle
- Bring any completed prerequisites and/or documentation to class
- Scouts should read Merit Badge Book prior to class. Use Boy Scout Requirements for 2017
- Star and Life Scouts may choose up to TWO Eagle Required Merit Badge classes
- First Class Rank and Under are limited to ONE Eagle Required MB
|2018 MB Classes of Events|
We are using meritbadge.info (click on link to go to registration page) to manage merit badge registration this year.
This requires that one adult in your unit register on the site as a Unit Leader. There are tutorials under the event planning “Do It Yourself Guide” tab that will show you how to do this. This system will allow you to print rosters for your unit.
This system also requires that email addresses for the scouts or parent be included so that MB counselors can contact scouts prior to class with notes about class. We recommend that you speak to each scout prior to registering their selected course.